A powerful and striking dance film choreographed and directed by Corey Baker for BBC Scotland. To coincide with the global climate conference COP26 in Glasgow, this film captures movement inspired by renewable energy and the power of the wind, showcasing the dramatic land and seascapes of Scotland.
Segments of the work were filmed on Greenpeace’s iconic ship, Rainbow Warrior, in the waters of Europe’s largest offshore wind farm, Beatrice.
View the film
- Director, Choreographer, Producer: Corey Baker
- Executive Producer: Tim Wood
- Producer for Corey Baker Dance: Clare Lee Davis
- Dancers: Joey Barton, Harry Ondrak-Wright
- Assistant Choreographer: Joey Barton
- Cinematography: Carlo D’Allessandro, Alan McLaughlin
- Drone Photography: Peter Keith, Fionn Guilfoyle
- Editor: Ben Smith
- Music: Madlib
- Colourist: Jack McGinity
- Production Manager: Karen Kelly
- Commissioning Editor for BBC Scotland: Gareth Hydes
- Producers: Anne Beresford, Lindsey Douglas